I finished two major projects this weekend and had an absolutely brilliant weekend. Julia Child’s onion soup is simmering on the stove and I have a stack of Indie films and a new book sitting on my shelf. Here are the highlights:
1. Sparkly Clean House: B and I spent most of Saturday scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, mopping and airing the house out. The stuffy air-conditioner smell is gone, replaced with light apple air fresheners tucked in corners. The floors and surfaces in the kitchen are sparkling. Up next weekend is a little more tidying, organization and some retro-decoration. Some ideas.
2. Yoga – After an almost two week hiatus, I am BACK. Trying to go every day this week, I had a practice heavy on the hips and twists.
Even better, I signed up for a thirty day pack. Keep posted for the pose of the day and how many days I can show up at the mat!
3. Hunger Games on DVD! (enough said).
4. Pants falling off
Sort of like this, only less cute and more exciting that pants I got 6 months ago won’t stay up.
5. Carrot Juice Before Yoga, Earl Gray Tea After
6. My new Pandora charm for my strong girl bracelet
7. Mad Grocery Shop with B at Whole Foods after cleaning and pasta
8. Book Shopping and Lunch with my Bestie EB at Pudd’nhead Books
9. Watching Indie Brit Films Toast and Brighton Rock with B
10. My New Books
Have a Great Week!