So I am sitting in this café I love, and I just ordered lunch. I am writing this in what I call my “wee yoga journal” that I just bought 15 minutes before, rather than my laptop (and why I am blogging a day later).
I am sore, and possibly still sweating from warrior vinyasa this morning, have Dare Me by Megan Abbott open in front of me, and am going to a wire and bead crochet jewelry class later.
(DEMO). As I was walking in, it occurred to me that my blog, which I started ten months ago, is working.
I took today (Wednesday) off because Noah Maze is guest teaching at my home studio, but rather than spending today at home, re-watching Gossip Girl Season 4 (still a totally legit choice), I discovered that a jewelry class I wanted to check out was also set today and signed up.
So today, I have:
- Practiced: warrior vinyasa;
- Caught up: on last week’s Glee;
- Shopped: at Pudd’nhead Books;
- Finished: Dare Me;
- Designed: (and started making) a bracelet;
- Learned: a new technique for handling wire and making jewelry;
- Did: some dishes;
- Rediscovered: some clothes;
- Practiced: hand balancing and got months’ work of yoga homework;
- Sketched: in wee journal; and
- Listened: to music
Talk about life outside of law.